Material: High impact thermoplastic
Size: 13 1/3" total length
REGISTER PRODUCT | FIND A STORE
This item is currently out of stock.
Perfection in perforation. The Masters Collection® Nonstick Slotted Turner is designed for use with nonstick and enamel cookware. The perforated head allows liquids and fats to drain from cooked food, plus its angle and tapered edge slide easily under food. Made of professional-quality high-impact thermoplastic, it is exceptionally durable and heat resistant to 400°F. The long handle is ergonomically designed with a shallow channel for a comfortable, secure grip.
- Professional quality high-impact thermoplastic for exceptional durability
- Handle is ergonomically designed with a shallow channel for a comfortable, secure grip
- Safe for nonstick and enamel cookware
- Holes are designed for efficient draining of fats and liquids
- Slide under food easily with proper head angle and tapered edge
- Heat resistant to 400°F
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund