Material: Heavy-gauge aluminized steel
Size: 9” x 13" x 2"
Oven Use: Up to 450°F
Broiler Use: No
Cleaning: Hand washing recommended
Utensils: Nonstick or wood
Rectangular Cake Pan
REGISTER PRODUCT | FIND A STORE
Baking performance rises to new heights with the Masters Collection® Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan. Create luscious cakes, cobblers, bar cookies and tiramisù for years to come with the pan that performs consistently and evenly for any recipe. Chosen by the Certified Master Chefs at The Culinary Institute of America, it’s made of professional-grade aluminized steel for even baking, plus it has a premium nonstick surface for easy release and quick cleanup. The all-round rim and grooved handles allow you to keep a firm grip on the pan from oven to cooling rack, and there are no rolled edges to trap food or water.
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel construction heats evenly and prevents warping, plus it won't rust
- Superior abrasion-resistant 2-layer nonstick surface on inside and 1-layer nonstick surface on outside for easy release and
- Platinum color of nonstick baking surface helps prevent over-browning
- All-around rim and grooved handles provide a secure and comfortable grip for easy handling, even with oven mitts
- Flat edges won't trap food or water and are easy to clean
- Lifetime warranty
- All product sales benefit The Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund